Wednesday 18 November 2009

Aim of the blog...

Hi Everyone - the reason for this blog is mainly for selfish reasons so I can keep track of any music writing that I do. In the past I've written a whole host of gig reviews but I've been doing it less and less as my job has been getting busier and busier. I want to collate all of these in one place.

I also listen to LOADS of new music. I'd say one new album every day. To the extent that I sometimes can't remember what I liked or what I disliked and I end up having to scan through my whole record collection to see if I can figure out what's what. My taste in music is pretty diverse so I hope that there'll be something for everybody!!

With a bit of luck, this blog will encourage me to write a bit more and it might come in handy for a few people too!

No comments:

Post a Comment